Part of GrapeCity, Inc., the ComponentOne Studio team is located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. ComponentOne Studio provides customers with innovative components, controls, tools, and solutions.
With its long history of focusing on quality, GrapeCity first began as an English education provider in Japan in the early 1950’s. After much success in elementary education, GrapeCity expanded into the software and technology market, including application development tools for software developers. Through organic growth and acquisitions, like that of ComponentOne in 2012, the company has established a global footprint servicing numerous industries. Today, GrapeCity’s Developer Tools division is an award-winning Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, a premier Visual Studio Industry Partner and one of the world's largest providers of developer controls. The company has more than 850 employees and tens of thousands of customers worldwide.
At the heart of GrapeCity, there are fundamental principles that drive everything we do, and we desire to help every customer maximize their success.
History of ComponentOne
Our flagship product, ComponentOne Studio, is designed to meet Microsoft Visual Studio developers' evolving development needs, whether working in Windows Forms, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, Silverlight, or ActiveX.
It's our mission to help our customers realize their full potential. We constantly update and improve our products, and continually mature our company to be in the best position to deliver innovative products as new technologies emerge. We aim to provide:
- Microsoft Visual Studio developers, designers, and architects with a premier studio of components, controls, tools, and solutions that enables them to efficiently build applications and projects for Windows, Web, or Mobile.
- World-leading service and support through our globally based facilities, and through our award winning Platinum subscription services, all providing added value and benefits to ComponentOne customers.
At a Glance
- Experience: Developing custom controls for Microsoft Visual Studio since 1987
- Target Audience: Software developers, software architects, IT professionals and developers
- Users: 75% of Fortune 500 companies use our products
- Product languages: English and Japanese
- Channels: Worldwide distribution in 10 languages and over 20 currencies through ComponentSource, our master distributor
- Awards: ComponentOne has received numerous industry and user accolades including awards from SD Times, The Code Project, Penton Media Group, DevProConnections, Visual Studio Magazine, Society for Technical Communication, and SQL Server Magazine.